Do you need another way to stay on track Virtual tutoring can help!
Regular Check-In Sessions:
If you struggle with time management or just need help getting started with your homework, you can meet with your tutor online for weekly check-in sessions. During your scheduled time, you can ask questions, review assignments, study for tests, work together on tutor-assigned homework, and receive support in any other areas of difficulty. Follow these simple steps to get started:
1. Arrange a regular meeting day and time with your tutor;
2. Contact our support centre at 416-690-1666 to set up your computer, phone or tablet;
3. On your scheduled day and time, open the JOIN ME app on your desktop, phone, or tablet;
4. Enter code: CLUBZTUTOR and click the JOIN arrow;
5. Wait for the tutor to include you in the meeting.
Note- if you are unable or do not wish to download the application, just click the JOIN SESSION button on the right. However this will restrict your ability to use video, screen-sharing, or annotating.
If you need immediate help outside of your scheduled sessions, text your tutor to make your request. If your tutor is unavailable, SMS 416-690-1666 and we will do our best to set you up with another tutor.
• Include your name, subject and grade level and the time ranges you are available;
• You will receive an email invitation with your meeting time;
• Join the meeting using the link in your email or the JOIN SESSION button on the right;
• Regularly scheduled sessions – your current tutoring rate (minimum 15 minutes);
• Same day requests – $1 per minute (minimum $15).